ENR GROUP HOME
CLICK HERE FOR AN ONLINE BROCHURE
Web Design & Implementation by Mark Kobar. email@example.com
COVERAGE FOR YOUR RECREATIONAL VEHICLE, CAMPER OR MOTORHOME
Purchasing a policy can protect your personal and recreational use of your motorhome,
horse trailer, camper trailer, and travel trailer.
CLICK HERE TO RETURN
TO ENR INSURANCE HOME
Types of Coverage
Liability Can cover bodily injury and property damage, uninsured coverage, and medical payments
Comprehensive and Collision Coverage As a consumer you can choose one of these options that will outline how this coverage will be settled in the unfortunate event of a covered total loss.
• Stated Value - market value/actual cash value of the RV
• Agreed Value – the insured amount, regardless of the current market value
• Replacement Cost – replace your insured RV with a new RV that is
most like it
Additional Coverage Considerations
• Personal Effect Coverage - provides replacement cost for damage or loss to items
normally used with your RV when physical damage coverage is selected.
• Vacation Liability Coverage - coverage for when you stop driving and start using your
recreational vehicle as a temporary residence.
• Roadside Assistance – 24/7 assistance in case of a breakdown or accident